Today I filed a bug with Adobe #2903404 – No file context menu in Team Synchronizing (right-click)
– Go vote for this bug if you have the same issue –
I was made aware by a co-worker of mine about the fact that you could not get a file context menu in ColdFusion Builder 2.0 while in the Team Synchronizing perspective (right-click on file). Though I thought I remembered that context menu before in v1, I just though it was what it was and it sucked. Come to find out there’s a workaround.
Thanks to CFgears here’s the workaround:
- Look in the plugins folder of the CF Builder install. There is a plug-in folder called “com.aptana.ide.syncing_X.X.X.XXXXXX”.
- Open up the “plugin.xml” file in there.
- Change all occurrences of “synchronize to “aptanasynchronize (include the initial double-quote… there should be 16 replacements).
- Save the file.
- Start eclipse/cfbuilder from the command line with a “-clean” flag.
Update 2/23/2012 : 2.0.1 Public Beta ticket 3121975